Monday, March 15, 2010

An exciting invitation......

So anyway....





My plans were to jump on the first flight that I could get out of town towards home. I was packed and ready to go so I decided to visit a good friend before leaving in the morning. While we were hanging out he suggested I stay an extra day and join him backstage at Key Arena for the comedy show. THE BLUE COLLAR COMEDY TOUR!! I spent most of the evening with Bill Engvall, Larry - the cable guy and Jeff Foxworthy. What an awesome night! We were a fairly small group of about 20 people with all access passes, and I was able to throw a case of King Crab into the mix. (Having just landed in Seattle the Wizard freezer was well stocked)



The show was hilarious and lasted close to three hours. It was a night I won't forget. Thanks again to Bill, Larry, and Jeff, and to Randy, tour manager, for having me..

Capt. Monte "Wizard Mouse"

4 comments:

  1. Well OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those guys!!I am always using Jeff Foxworthys logic on me hubby!!!Whenever I get one over him, he says..."Thanks Jeff!"...LOL! I bet you had a BLAST! Hoow awesomely cool! Love to laugh and them Guys take the cake! So glad you had this opportunity!!! Have a great weekend Capt Monte!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!! After the rough opie season y'all had, I'm sure u were glad to have a reason to laugh. Enjoy your time off. Hope to see ya at Catch con. ((HUGS)) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great surprise!! Very funny guys!! Good for you.
    Take care
    Mj in Md

    ReplyDelete